Organization of Poverty Reduction and Development
(OPRD) is Founded in 2015 by Afghan professionals, with several years of experience in community development, both from national and international institutions.
Our vision is the establishment of food secure and fair societies for deserving in which every individual enjoy their right to a life of dignity.
Our mission is working with destitute people to decimate poverty and improve access using right-based programmatic approach.
Fields of Activities :
- Agricultural recovery and food security
- Improved access to primary healthcare services
- Social and economic infrastructure rehabilitation
- Income generating activities
- Women’s empowerment initiatives
- Education (Conducting Trainings, Literacy programs, Establishment of Higher Education organization (Institutes and Schools)
- Civil Society Development (Establishment of Media, Publicity networks for peace and reconstruction of Afghanistan).